INTERNATIONAL AGREEMENT to EcoForm the Economy
The governments whose duly authorized representatives have subscribed hereto,
Recognizing that the world’s people face daunting challenges to the quality of human existence and the existence of multiple species due to strains placed on the intricate and delicate balance of ecosystems to provide fresh air, clean water a reliable food chain which supports life;
Recognizing that vast resources are exhausted in the balance of defense capabilities of one nation against another;
Recognizing that the equally proportioned decrease of defense expenditures will preserve military parity while freeing resources to be reallocated for the benefit of humankind;
Recognizing that the world economy will benefit by using those funds, which would have gone to produce armaments, to produce goods which increase the productivity of people and, of the greater economic growth and employment generated by funds invested in the civilian sector of the economy relative to the same funds devoted to military spending;
Recognizing that in taking funds whose end use may be to kill and maim and instead using those funds to heal and to nurture we reverse the arms race and take another step toward strengthening the community of human beings;
Desiring to make a portion of those funds consumed by defense spending available for the benefit of human beings while maintaining military parity;
Annual defense expenditures of each of the Contracting Governments will be provided by each the Contracting Governments for Clean Energy Tax Credits.
Geo-populations which contribute tax credits will proportionately enjoy clean energy revenue as a means to fund a universal dividend income fund.
Have agreed as follows:
- The Contracting Governments agree to form a body to certify
- The clean energy tax design group will match up clean energy tax credits with defense cuts.
- The Clean Tax Credit Design Loop will have a board member from each Loopicon. Each board member shall have one vote and may be accompanied by one or more experts and advisors. A ”Contracting Government” shall be any government which has deposited an instrument of ratification, given notice of adherence to this Accord and made the concomitant investment.
- The GCE Wealth Fund shall determine its own Rule of Procedure.Decisions of the GCE Wealth Fund shall be taken by a simple majority of those members voting.
- The GCE Wealth Fund may appoint its own Secretary and staff.
- The GCE Wealth Fund may set up, from among its own members and experts or advisors, such committees as considers desirable to perform such functions as it may authorize.
- The expense of each member of the GCE Wealth Fund and of his experts and advisors shall be determined by his own government.
- The first meeting of the GCE Wealth Fund Board will be convened once this agreement enters into force in pursuance of Article IV as arranged by the United Nations Security Council.
- Subsequent meetings of the GCE Wealth Fund Board shall be convened as the GCE Wealth Fund Board may determine.
- Funds may be placed with companies that receive government tax subsidies in addition to private funding; pension funds, institutional investors, qualified hedge and venture funds; in companies with products which enhance life and the ecosystem of the planet and are approved by the GCE Wealth Fund Board.
- Five percent of the annual defense expenditures of each of the Contracting Governments will be provided by each the Contracting Governments for Clean Energy Tax Credits. Geopopulations which contribute tax credits will proportionately enjoy clean energy revenue as a means to fund a universal dividend income fund.
Contracting Governments will agree that future peace time defense budgets will not exceed the percentage of GNP of the current defense budget.
Contracting Governments will only provide funds to the Commission once this agreement is ratified by those nations constituting the largest percentages of defense expenditures adding up to at least 50% of the funds expended internationally for defense. Accordingly, those nations spending the most on defense would become signatories prior to this agreement going into effect.
Contracting Governments may agree to increase the percentage of defense expenditures reallocated for human benefit. An agreement to increase that percentage would enter into force once those nations constituting the largest percentage of defense expenditures adding up to at least 50% of the funds expended internationally for defense had agreed to increase that percentage.
Each contracting party shall enact and enforce such legislation and other measures as may be necessary for the purpose of giving effect to this agreement.
- This Accord shall be ratified on the date of the deposit of its instrument of ratification or the receipt of its ratification of adherence with the United Nations Security Council.
- The United Nations Security Council shall inform all other signatory Governments and all adhering Governments of all ramifications deposited and adherences received.